Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 17, 2022

Breath is Life and More

Breath = Life; and so much more

Enjoy the breath in and throughout your journey(s).   

Breathe into yourself   Breathe positively and be fully You in every situation, relationship, experience, moment.

To be fully engaged through the wholeness of You is to experience life and living your life with the best intention, awareness and completion.  

You.  

Being You is all you best need do as often, true and open as possible.   Your amazingness comes from inside of You; through your breath.  

May we all know we were/are born to walk with each other and uplift the loving, true uniqueness inside of each of us.   

As we breathe - and know that we are - life opens up wholly and truthfully.   Glory happens.  Growth happens.   

You and each breath you take [truly] are uniquely amazing.  

Through our breathing awareness, wisdom, peace, relaxation, and wholeness of our humanness rises.  Growth, questions, answers, creativity, and excitement leads the way home to our truest and highest version of our self.  

When I believe this, I’m subconsciously inviting the universe to create what I tell myself is meant for me to create my beliefs to become and turn into my reality.  

The “Be careful what you wish for.” quote comes to mind.   

If I believe strong enough and wish often, the universe responds.

Own what you are choosing to believe.  Pick the ‘best of’ your beliefs that ignite the You that You are and want to become..  and grow from and through it again and again and again.   

Your breath, your thoughts, your being, You - everything you do, think, say, feel, experience and are matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment