Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, June 3, 2022

Life Coaching Story

A very special woman - brilliant woman - that I am very lucky to go to for life coaching told me today that Mercury Retrograde (when Mercury is in a place (slows down and creates an optical illusion) in the solar system that challenges us and messes with the earth's energies, and our own) is over; for now.  

She stated that it was time to "either feel the pause or the glide".  That sounded pretty real to me.  My response was that I believe I am in the glide of the pause.  

I said this feeling that I know I am gliding and it feels like I will be gliding for a bit yet.  I am enjoying this glide.  I'm a different me.  I am in a pretty great place of acceptance of myself.

I don't feel like I have too much to offer or to say.  Words and/or thoughts are not readily available when I feel myself open to them.  I usually and most often sit down to type and there is a flux of words and sentences that want to fly through my fingertips from this open space.

Just now, there is a hesitancy of connecting as I was connecting - in all social platforms - through any connection that arises.  It feels like I'm being asked/told/requested/needing to save this energy for myself.  To place it in my own vault and build it up.

Hence, the gliding pause.  I have felt this way for a while.  

May you trust what you are feeling/wanting/needing (or being asked/forced to) and gently give it to yourself believing that your life as it is right now is exactly how it is supposed to be.  You matter in all stages, chapters, incidences and experiences that come from within you.  Your innate knowing knows.  

May you listen and react; trust in your truest of truths.  

May you trust the process of life [BIG] just now.

You know best for You.  Believe it.  Allow it.  Live like it.  Own it.  Love on it.  

To have someone support me living genuinely in my truth.. Well, there's nothing like it and I feel so grateful each time I connect with her.  One's best life truly is about believing, allowing, living, owning and loving on/in yourself.  You knowing what is best for You.  

That's what I'm talking about!

Peace.  Go into You.

No comments:

Post a Comment