Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 14, 2021

Love

Happy Valentine’s Day to You!  Happy celebrate Love Day!

I have here a compilation of thoughts I have posted over the years on Valentine's Day.  I feel the urge to share with You as I wish you your kind of  Love... in everything you do; every relationship you have and through everything that you experience and create.  Life really does respond and exhibits that it is created through who, what, where, and how You are.  

May you let love lead.  

 Put your love everywhere!  Remember your heart beats inside of You.  May you leave plenty of love there.  !!  It’s a Love Thing!  

You are Love(d).   Pass it on.   Breathe it in.  Breathe it out.  Your love matters so.  Just love.

As you celebrate love, may you remember to celebrate the love within and for yourself.  May you always be your own Valentine.  Many thanks and much appreciation for sharing your love with me.  I have been completely touched and highly honored by so many of you; again and again and again.  Your love is beautiful to me.  Love never gives up.  Be love.

May you create each day with love.

May you be the love you want in your relationship(s).

May you allow only love in your heart because you are worth it.

May you love the one your with -- YOU... and send out your love each and every day.  May your heart be open; as often as possible.

Love on.  May you let the door to your heart swing both ways.

Let yourself be open and on to giving and receiving love. 

Be love.  Know love.  Share love.

Love feels best when shared.  May you feel your best; as often and as much as possible.  Always.  All ways.

Love empowers.  May we empower ourselves and one another.

You are love(d).

No comments:

Post a Comment