Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 5, 2021

Wind

The answers, my friend, are blowing through the winds of your emotions...  

There is much going on in the 'mainstream' of life.  There is much going on from the depth of many of us.  There is much going on.

There are many feelings, relationships, situations, circumstances and moments that create old and new feelings for each of us.  There is much to emote.  There is much to feel.  There is much to process.  There is much to clean up.  There are new paths and ways to create.

Most likely, whether we are fully and/or somewhat or not aware of it all, it is happening within and around You too.

May you trust what you feel.  May you allow what you feel.  May you honor what you feel.  May you feel what you feel and may you love yourself through.

You are beautiful.  You feel what you feel for real reasons.  When you feel through your own love, even things (maybe especially things) that you do not like or enjoy, the 'best of' shows up, continues on, is created and we live and witness our best of process(es).

With love, with silence, with going inward and connecting to what shows up for You, there are answers to be had.

The answers, my friend, are blowing through the winds of your emotions.

I like me some Bob Dylan.  !! 

May you amaze yourself, allow your beauty to shine; look within and let it lovingly free to grow, transform and become the best version of You.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment