Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 20, 2021

Keep Going

Do you know how much awesome is inside of You?

We all have our challenges.  We all have our wins.  We all live in and through 'storms'.  We all live in and through what life shows us and how we respond.

This is life.  This is me living my life fully as best as I can in this moment.  This is you living your life fully as best as You can in this moment.

Keep going.   Keeping on.  Being open.  Open and true.  Being You.  You have so much awesome in You.  

It is a positive thing to get in some quiet time, to get in some fun time and to be aware and mindful of what feels happiest, uplifting, loving and fulfilling.  What makes you feel most like You.

Encourage that.  Invite that.  Allow that.   

Encourage, invite and allow You being You.   You living You.  You there for You.  You in the flow of You.  

When we are in our flow and happy, we best share with others flow and happy.

When we are challenged and out of sorts, it is less easy to share flow and happy.

I wish you flow and happy; as often and as much as possible.

Even in the dark times, there is light, flow and happy available and within your reach.

With your mindful, knowing way of what allows You to most be You, the availability of same comes easiest.   

Do you know how much awesome is inside of You?   To infinity and beyond. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment