Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 21, 2021

Just 9Be U

May you breathe.  May you be.   May you be aware that you are.  !   Ha!  


“Just 9Be U”.    May you “Grow Yourself Complete”...  again and again and again.

Life is all about You.  Life is all about Me.  Life is all about each one of us.

What we experience.  What we put forth.  How we react.  Who we connect to.   How we respond.

Life.  This is what creates who we are and the life we live and experience.

May you be open to experience life from the inside out often.  As long as you feel good about you living your truth, and loving and sharing your best self with the world, may you let no one lead you astray from this.

You being You --  Golden.

May you allow the catalysts that are in your path support you to evolve, live and grow the You that You want to be.  Allow any motivation and any agitation to support you to know what is and what isn't for You.

The sky is not the limit.  You are your only limiting factor.  Live all that you are out loud with honesty, love and trust.  Fly free.  Fly high.  Fly.  


No comments:

Post a Comment