Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, February 21, 2021

Kaleidoscope

"Returning to SELF is the return to the kaleidoscope of colors withIN"  (Sharnie aka Energetic DNA Healer)

Oh, I love the sound of this; the feel of this; the truth of this; the thought of this; the goal of this; the destination of this...  

May you keep the vibrations of You On.

Each one of us is unique.  Each one of us is special.  Each one of us is beautiful.  Each one of us is awesome.  Each one of us is here for a totally unique and precious experience filled with lessons, teachings, goals and amazingness.  

Perhaps, imagine what a kaleidoscope of colors would represent You and what yours would look like.  

May you be very kind and open, imaginative and creative with yourself. !!  Whoop.   

I imagine my kaleidoscope view being white, gold, black, red, turquoise and teal.

No comments:

Post a Comment