Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, February 5, 2021

Inside Out

 As far back as I can remember, [feels like when I started becoming aware of life outside of myself] I have had a desire to connect to it, know it and participate with as much of it as possible.  I think this feeling and desire has stayed with me throughout most of my breaths throughout the days, years, decades of my life.  

It is just recently that instead of being encouraged, (en)lightened, (em)powered, and excited by it, I am being drained, cranky, frustrated, afraid, unsure and punctured and (un)marveled by it.  There is a new me stirring inside and I am being asked (forced) to find comfort in it and it feels of great importance to my own humanness; my own life and life in general.  There is also a 'freeing' that seems to be taking place as to not hold too tight or think too seriously about the best and most just way for me to live in society.  

I have always strived to live, ignite, bond and be true to just peace, just truth, just fairness, just cause, just everybody.

I have always wanted, tried, willed and entertained sharing on the outside what I know and who I am on the inside.  To have the inside of me and the outside of me in as best of an alignment and cohesiveness with truth, dignity and wanting good for all and feeling like it is my 'purpose for being' to abide to just this.  

May you live inside out.  Let your powerful light shine.  Be love. Know gentleness.

May you let what is inside of you freedom to JUST BE; preferably through your own love, truth, alignment with the divinity that made you real; that made you You.  Just Be.

We are talking mind, body, soul stuff here.  We are talking spiritual journey here.  We are talking about oneness, truth, empowerment, alignment, blooming, life, love and living our divine self through our human form.  We are going there.  I just went there.   

May you be exactly where you are and feel best to be.  Live from and through your 'innerstanding' and outer being together as one firm entity.  An entity of gentle strength, loving wisdom and combined past, present and future in the here and the now.

Dang, I find this way deep and am very surprised by where I find myself in this post.  My old feelings of feeling crazy and/or too much have just surfaced.

Went there.  Trust it.  

Go there.  Trust it.

We are turning inside out to create a new, a better, an accomplished and fulfilling, easy flowing You, Me, and Us.  That's what it feels like and I'm sticking to it...  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment