Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 6, 2021

Believables

I believe there is way more ‘good’ in our world than ‘bad’.  I believe most people want to support one another.  I believe when you look for ‘beautiful’, it is always there.  I know wishes and dreams do come true.   I believe gratitude uplifts our lives. I believe love is way more fun and empowering than hate.  I think a smile looks good on every one.  I know colors are a joy to see and play with.  I know the thoughts we think create our experiences.  I know the sun always sets.  I know the sun always rises. 

And, perhaps, in truth, I know nothing at all.  Who knows what we know 100% without a doubt, unequivocally, know.  Some things I 'knew' in the past, I later found out that I didn't know.  Some things I believed before, I no longer believe now.

The best we can do is be true to ourselves and bring this truth with us into everything we do and are with an open mind and an open heart.  Things change.  Knowings change.  Beliefs change.  We change.

It is okay.  It is alright.  

Five of us can look at the same thing and it just may be interpreted in five different ways.  How amazing.  How interesting.  How what we know is from who we are and the experiences and stories we have told [and tell] ourselves.

May you choose what makes you feel brightest and let go of what weighs you down; as much and as often as possible.   

May you believe in yourself living the best version of You.  

You so can.  And, I so hope that You do...

Your life and style depends on and lives through the things you think, feel, say, do and are.  Bring You Out.  Let You happen.  You were born to be You.  Ha.  


No comments:

Post a Comment