Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 13, 2021

Stepping on Anyway

These times are unlike any other times I/many have lived through.  These times are about reckoning, creating and becoming.  These times can feel chaotic and non-sensical.  These times are 'these times' and we are all here together navigating, living, weaving and learning how to live in and go forward through and from these times.

Creativity is at its highest during times of deconstruction, reconstruction and restructuring.  The awesome and beautiful, high imagination and low clarity I have experienced, during these times, have been off the chain; off the charts.  

We are all being asked to live differently, yet--to carry on; move forward; live through; find our [new] way.  Who are we?  How do we do this?  What is happening?  What is my next step?  These are just a small amount of questions that are being questioned by many of us just now.  

It is okay if we/you do not know the answer(s) just now to the question(s) you hear yourself asking.  It is okay.  

May you be in the okay-ness of not knowing.  

Sometimes we do not need 100% clarity to take our next step.  We only need to trust ourselves and the process of our journey.

May I offer to...

Step anyway... if it is in you to do so.  May you let your loving truth walk with and guide You.

To not 'step' is a step.  

May you breathe deep, relax into yourself and trust yourself exactly where you find yourself just now.  You can and you will make it through exactly as you are supposed to.  With what you know, who you are, what you are shown and what you create, there are amazing and wonderful moments being set up just for You for when you know it is time to step up, in, on, out, there and forward. !  

All you need do is live from and in your loving, trusting, truthful open mind and heart and spirit.

You have everything it takes to Just Be U.  

No comments:

Post a Comment