Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 27, 2021

True Dat

May you connect to, know and live You — the You that knows it is easier to just be yourself than to be any thing or any one else.  True dat. 

Here I am.  The dead of winter, almost 4 years ago and it was close to 0 degrees F.  All dressed up to go to a wedding.  And, in the cold, I ended up putting on UGGs, a sweater, sweat pants and covered the glam with winter protection gear!  Ha.  

“Just 9Be U” “Grow Yourself Complete” again and again and again.

I had wanted to share this picture many different times and I have not learned comfort yet in doing so.  I want to learn it and have it always going forward, so here I am.  Being true to my moment, my experience, my situation, my struggle in the cold and my love of getting to be around people that I adore.

So, whatever your moment looks like, feels like, is like, presents itself as - may you bring your truest of true into it with You.  

May you step into the ‘true dat’ of You. !!

Embrace yourself.   Love yourself.   Do your best.  Be raw.  Be vulnerable.   Love out.

No comments:

Post a Comment