Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, February 27, 2021

Night Moves

In the still(ness) of the night...   I think it is not really ‘still’.  It is beautiful.  It can be calm. It sure can be amazing.  It can be serene.  I can feel and hear the silence.  

Some sleep less these days.  Some feel dark in the daylight in moments and situations.   

May you trust that in the beautiful silence within You, while not always still, there is always a way to connect to and know thyself; to find direction.   

There is always help and support out there and within yourself to connect, reconnect and stay connected to your WOW and your FLOW that is meant for You.

I wish for You what You are wishing for; as it is for your highest good and, in turn, good for your world, our world, the world. 

May you always remember the good that is You any and every time you may find yourself forgetting...  

You are always connected to light within and outside of You.  You can choose the colors, the depth, the brightness, the serene, the calm, the beautiful, the chaos, the 'un-still'.   

May you be aware of what you are choosing and land and flow above the clouds, through the clouds, into the earth, on the earth; within and without.  You know.  May you remember that and of which you know.

Your connection to You is the best connection you can feed, so to speak.

Just now, in this moment, may you be aware of your reaction.  Do you love it or something else...

Is there a better choice to be made or are you living through the beautiful and the openness to your best reaction available to You now...

No comments:

Post a Comment