Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, August 20, 2020

Sun and Fire

 I wrote about sun and fire yesterday and last night I witnessed it; what was sun and fire to me.  Oh it was fun, enchanting, exciting, beautiful, awesome and magical.   

Nature’s live entertainment was super and greatly appreciated.  There is something that takes the fun and joy of ‘a thing’ to a whole other level when we can share what we love with another and they enjoy it too.  

When I write these blogposts, I do not stop to think about much more than the title and a snippet of where to begin [perhaps, you can tell, ha].  After that, it feels like the words flow from above my head through my body and out of my fingertips.  

I do not verbally converse the way I write.  It is very different and unique to me the words and phrases that show up and are typed out here.  I go with it as it feels most true, most important.   It is my goal to, being as true and vulnerable as I can be, ignite what is inside of you to be 'entertained' and processed by You.  

More than anything, I want to share my truth and my vulnerability.  I am most honored and do a happy dance when and if it supports you to process your own truth and vulnerability to yourself, through yourself, in your most effective and honest way; in each moment, thought and awareness of You    

Your fire, your light, your strength, your POWer coming forth from within You is my calling, thrill, satisfaction, fulfillment, purpose of my soul work and human character.  It is where I get entertained and recharged.   

May we allow the churning of our deepest, most innate purpose and calling be as powerful and bright,  enigmatic and allow it to 'just be'; like fire, like the sun... coming from and through our own subconscious which may be something even more than and much bigger than ourselves.

Thank you for being here.  Thank you for your openness to your own truth from your own kindness and power burning within You out.   


No comments:

Post a Comment