Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, August 31, 2020

Learning

  

I just attended the IDEA World Virtual Convention in California, USA from my home.  There is a first for everything.  I had told myself that I wasn't going to renew my Personal Training certification, however, today, on the very last chance to be able to renew it, I did.  I just wasn't ready to let it go yet.  So, I chose to honor this.  And, most of the classes and lectures I attended were a real treat for me.

It made me think that I never share much about what I have studied, experience, love and get excited about. It made me move more daily and it fired me up to be reminded of how I love anything fitness, health and wellness; mind, body, and spirit.  

I would like to share some of what I have been so fortunate to learn, engage in and experience...  a little about professional titles and accolades...


Certified Life Coach. Certified Life Coach Institute - Member ICF    Since 2015

Certified Personal Trainer, ACE - Member IDEA Fit   Since 1989

Reiki Practitioner - Level II   Since 2007

Cranial Sacral Work - Upledger   CST I and CST II, SomatoEmotional Release  Since 2008


These are just some of the Classes, Training and Studies that I have been blessed to have taken over the years...

Integrative Training

Food and Nutrition

Nutrition and Supplements

Mind/Body Spirit – Guiding Your Actions

From Unfit to Wellness

Effects of Social Media

Mind/Body/Spirit – Breaking Mental Habits

Cognitive Thinking

Meditation

Sleep Studies and Recommendations

Mindfulness Training

Tai Chi

Qi Gong

Connecting to the Inner Self

Shared Wisdom from the Masters

Defining Self-Sabotaging Traits

Accessing/Creating New Mental Records

Releasing Habits that no longer Serve Us

Silent Meals and the Art of Eating

 Journaling

Active Listening

Replicating and Dissecting Past Situations to Let Go and Retrain the Brain

Inner Child Work

Landmark Forum Classes

Hospice Courses for Supporting and Helping the Dying

Dream Therapy/Color Therapy/Crystal-Stone Therapy

Cognitive Thinking Therapy--Brain Training Techniques—Feedback Training

Emotional Meaning for Physical Ailments

Feng Shui

Mirror Work

Breath Awareness Work/’Transformational Breath’/Breathing Exercises

Nutrition and Mental Health

The Physiology of Fat Loss

Functional Movement Patterns for Older Adults

Behavioral Health Awareness

Feldrenkrais


My website is just9beu@lisaunger.com


Below is my business card.  It is the colors of the rainbow.  It is colors associated with Chakras.  It is an open heart.  It is a reminder to 'Be U'.  The grass represents a foundation for growth.  It is an offering, a wish, for you to 'Grow Yourself Complete'; again and again and again.  The number 9 can represent completion.  

Perhaps, if there is any kind of struggle going on within yourself for longer than you'd like just now, give yourself one minute of every hour, 60 seconds, to just let it go, turn it off and do nothing but concentrate on your breath.

Perhaps, sitting with your breath is one of the easiest, loving, healing, effective things one can do for ourselves just now.  It is a conscious decision.  It is a conscious practice.  

May you breathe and know that you are...

May you pay attention to your breath and learn as much about your own awareness of your own breath as possible.

I wish you [as beautiful, easy and fun as possible] continued lessons to be the best and most fulfilled You possible; if this is what you wish for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment