Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, August 2, 2020

Laughter

Laughter is good for the body, mind and soul.  Laughter is fun.   Laughter releases happy hormones.  Laughter is love to our beingness.    Our hearts love laughter.   Laughter is contagious.  

May you be contagious with laughter.

Here are some one liners to encourage you...

"I was wondering why the ball was getting bigger and bigger and then it hit me."

"I just found out I'm colorblind.  The diagnosis came completely out of the purple."

"There are three types of people:  those who can count and those who can't."

"I was addicted to the hokey pokey... but thankfully, I turned myself around."

"I went to buy some camo pants but couldn't find any." 

"I used to have a handle on life but then it broke."

"Refusing to go to the gym is a form of resistance training."

"My teachers told me I'd never amount to anything because I procrastinate so much.  I told them, "Just you wait!"".   

"What did the yoga instructor say when her landlord tried to evict her?  Namaste"

           All anonymous.  

Ha.   LOL

Yes. Yes. I know...  ‘I better keep my day job !’

Wishing you moments of silliness and belly laughs.   


No comments:

Post a Comment