Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 15, 2020

Breathe. Let It Be

 It really feels like I am being internally changed with the way I process me, life, situations, everything.  I'm open to flow with and ride with the journey that shows up.   I request a great one going forward.  

We have survived everything; 100% gotten through everything thus far.  Pretty good odds that this is how it works.  Many things were and are questionable just now.  Heavy.  Heavy.   And I say 'bring it on'...  But as gently, lovingly and easily as you can universe.   I ride.  

If it feels right to/for you, feel whatever you are sitting or laying on or even standing on just now, feel what is underneath you completely support your whole body.  Let go and let it support your weight, fully and completely.  From your head to your feet.  From your feet to your head.  Breathe a big belly breath (or 5) and let go and melt into this support.   

Breathe in....   Breathe out....    If you want to count to 6 or something on each breath in, each breath out - good.

Let go.   Breathe.  Feel the breath come into and fill up your lower belly up to your chest.  Feel the breath leave letting your belly deflate and your body let go and completely relax.  Relax your jaw, your forehead, your shoulders.  Breathe.  

Relax your neck, your back, your belly, your spine;  breathe.  

Relax your butt, your legs, your feet, your toes; breathe.  

Notice the air coming in is cooler and the air going out is warmer.  Breathe.   

Whatever you feel, whatever you want, whatever you fear, whatever you dream, for just now, let it be so.  Let it all be ok.   Let it all be what it is.   Breathe.  

I send love to You.

You are awesome exactly the way you feel, want, fear, dream, be, do and are.   You were made perfect, your life situation is perfect, your journey is perfect.  Perfect for you.  Perfect as you.  Perfectly perfect for the reason and calling of you being you here now; always.  Love yourself in every cell.  Breathe. Allow.  Let it be. Let You BE.  

May you breathe and let it be... 


No comments:

Post a Comment