Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 7, 2020

Peace

I'm reminded of the book by Dr. Seuss, "Oh the Places You'll Go!"

I started to read it to my daughter before she was born; while she was still in my belly.  I gave her a special version of it when she graduated.  I have always loved this book and I so always wanted it to inspire my beautiful and brilliant daughter.

I so wish for it to inspire you as well.

Some quotes from it are as follows:

"You are on your own and you know what you know and you are the one who'll decide where to go."

"You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know.  You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go.  So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact and remember that life's a great balancing act."

"You're off to great places!  Today is your day!   Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!"

I wish you acceptance and use of your own inner wisdom.  I wish you as much balance in your life as possible.  I wish you to follow your dream(s); your inner calling(s); your desire(s).

As you listen to your inner wisdom, create balance in your life and follow your dreams and desires, you will invite peace.  You will create peace.  You will be at peace and know peace.  

May you get excited about your own peace within your own being.   

Wishing you your own harmonious peace with whatever shows up in your life; as much and as often as possible.   Get in da zone.  The zone of You.

Oh.  The life that opens up to us when we are ‘in the zone’.  


No comments:

Post a Comment