Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 7, 2020

Heart

Having my dinner last night, my glass dripped a drop of perspiration onto the tabletop.  It was one tiny drop of water.  It was the most magical drop of water I have ever experienced.  

I was eating one of my most favorite comfort food meals.  We were waiting  for an ‘Instacart’ food shopping delivery.  I was sitting with my husband.  It felt like a normal evening.  I was content and fulfilled.  

Outside the sky was doing its ‘live entertainment’ which had me thinking ‘As above, so below’.  The clouds made up a low and deep navy blue line just above the ocean and the ocean was also offering a distinct and beautiful deep navy blue horizontal line of color.   It just felt soothing, empowering and beautiful with a bit of fun in there.  

I looked down on the table, close to the edge, and there was this most perfect symbol that felt like it was lifting its vibration up towards me as a gift; a sign; an offering of pure white love.   The perfection astounded me.  A great feeling of honor, peace and trust came over me.  

The feeling of happiness deep within me arose.  Quietly and gently, it blasted me and spread through every part of me.  It felt like a cleansing and/or a release; a dissolution of any darkness that was anywhere near me, in me or held by me.  The dissolution felt like it strongly reached out; met with the sky, into and between the two bold navy blue lines and expanded into the vastness of the universe.  Or was the vast energy of the universe...   It was quite a raw and very real experience for me.

It had a blessed sense that as it was for me to experience it was also for You.  

Please take that in if you are so inclined.   The universal dissolution of any darkness that is/was anywhere near you, in you or held onto by you.   

What is deeply in me is also deeply in you.   All living creatures.   The energy that gives us breath, a heartbeat, an innate wisdom.   Always.  Forever.  It cannot be any other way. 

This tiny perfect little drop of water from my perspiring glass was a Heart. 

LOVE.  

It is in/of You.  It is in/of me.  

May we let our hearts, our love, unite and may we let this most healing, uplifting, binding, guiding, glorious energy of love grow inside of us, spread all between us; and lead us forward into an exquisite life for us all.  

May you let the beauty of your love live vulnerably and spread as far as it feels right for You.  

My love feels as if it can and does envelop the globe and permeates everything and everyone; especially what is open to be permeated.  Ha.  

The flow of love goes and grows. 

As above, so below.  As below, as deep as we can go.  Above and below and everything in between...  May we all be love(d).    

May you see the signs that present themselves to you, for You.   The purpose of you ‘being’ is exquisite.  There are signs all around you to confirm this truth.  I am noone more special than each of us.  I am here to help support your exquisiteness.  You being You.   I am here to live through love.   

The song ‘You've gotta have heart, miles 'n miles 'n miles of heart” comes to mind from “Damn Yankees”.     

What comes in to your mind suddenly just may be a sign for you; an interpretation, a support.  May you take it as such if you are so inclined. 

I wish you mindfulness, awareness, notice of signs for you that are there to encourage, uplift and, perhaps, even touch you deeply.  So deeply that it enables you to touch another just as you are born to do. 

We are all in this life here, now; individually, together for an impact of some kind.  Whether it be soft and gentle or wants to blast through us in unique ways.  

May you trust the process of life through your vulnerable, empowered love and innate wisdom.  

Please bring the awesome that is in you to the table, so to speak.   The universal meeting place that is within us.  The largest invisible, yet I can see it and feel it in my imagination, table of the divine universe.  The table that gives our ‘bread’ and also our breath.   

May we meet each other and share the potluck of who we are and who we are meant to be from the most loving vulnerable birth of us anew.    

Amen and so it is.   I so am here [wanting] to touch your heart.   

Namaste.   





No comments:

Post a Comment