Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, August 8, 2020

As Above So Below

Outside the sky was offering its 'live entertainment' which had me thinking ‘As above, so below'.  The clouds made up a low and deep navy blue band and the ocean was also offering a distinct and beautifully amazing deep navy blue horizontal line.  It just felt soothing, empowering and beautiful with a bit of fun mixed in.  

I started really wondering about this 'as above, so below' statement and what it was really about and did a bit of research.  To me, it means what is above is also below.  Mirror images of one another yet in their own profound way.

It was first seen in the Emerald Tablet created by a man by the name of Herman Trismegistus who founded Hermeticism, a form of religion/tradition/philosophy that is based on and explores nature, astrology, the soul, the human mind, alchemy, God and the universe.  

The whole quote or verse is "As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul.." (Information from 'guardian-angel-reading')

Ooooh, I like it!  I like it a lot...  'One' comes to mind.  We are all as of and from one source.  

Our soul is in the universe and the universe is in our soul.  

There is something so much bigger than each of us that has a greater understanding, a greater connection and a flow that neither one human or all of us together can really know, understand, always thrive in or always live as.  And, yet this greater than-ness is in each of us. 

We can find ourselves in peace, love, acceptance and the 'zone'.  I do not know anyone that can stay in all peace, all love, all acceptance and always in the zone.  Humans are not supposed to or we would be doing so.  

The human experience is to be above, below, within, without, soulful and not.  

Wherever you find yourself; feeling whatever you are feeling, being what you are being, doing what you are doing, know that this is exactly how it is supposed to be just now for each of us or it wouldn't be so.

Things will always change.  Our journey will always show us old and new feelings and ways.

Let you be so.  Let you let you know your okayness even (or especially) when you do not feel it. 

May you welcome 'what is' as nature, the universe, your mind and your soul and ask your heart to be present.  I say this because when our hearts are present fully, alchemy happens in favor of ourselves, life, each other and the whole of everything that is.  

I just read a few minutes ago, "The best love is the one that makes you a better person without changing you into someone other than you."  Sharnie Jacobs Philander

This is the firm beauty, strength and way of the love that I wish for you.  As above, so below, may 'awesome' touch you again and again and again.  

You are beautiful and a part of everything that is touches you and you touch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment