Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Not Present but Here

 I come here not wanting to.  Yikes.

I have a resistance to showing up here on my blog.  My blog where I want and aim to be open, vulnerable, true, hopeful, helpful and whatever else may be positive for each of us human doings and beings.

It is always my desire to pick someone up, share some fun, truth and love and carry on living my most innate truthful journey.

I feel a hostility within myself towards the truth(s) that are showing up all around me, through me and in me.

Ouch.

Not a fun place to experience life from.  And, it is my truth, my love and my will to carry on that fights and has anger bursting forth, from and through me.

I take a deep breath.  I consciously sit feeling the chair underneath me supporting me and the floor underneath my feet my foundation.  Staring out at the blue purplish sky with white spots of fluffy clouds, I feel there is so much more than me.  So much more than the experience of me.  So much more than any one of us alone and even more than all of us together.

There is a force, a guide, a practice and multiple paths and scenarios that, as each one of us see, looks unique to each one of us.  Is unique... Is born through and from the experience of each of us and so much more connected, powerful, empowering and encompassing that the human mind can ever witness.

Perhaps, the agitation that I feel within me is what is present to carry me forward and create anew; create better; meet me where I'm at to take me to where I'm going.  So, as I don't really feel like being present to this feeling, I am here.

May you let whatever you are feeling present itself to you from your most loving manner, way and possibilities that are awaiting your acceptance of where you are here, now, and present.  The truth of you in this moment now.  

Just what if we are all where we are supposed to be and feeling what we are supposed to be feeling.

This is what propels and carries us forward to the new, transformed, enlightened world and way(s).

I wish for you to allow yourself to let your 'here-ness', your truth, be so.  Be present in your here and now just as you see, feel and experience the fullness of everything that is.  

There is magic happening here even, or maybe especially, when there is a heaviness that we have never felt or experienced before in this exact way that we are experiencing 'life' now.

May you be extra kind and loving to yourself as you journey this journey that seems to be presenting itself to each and every one of us in the here; the now.

Needing to send out light and love through my irritability and exhaustion.  My truth in this present moment, here and now.  

I bow to the depth of everything that is.

The light is on the darkness and may we all bring our own love to it, through it, in it and beyond it.

And so it is.  Amen.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment