Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 24, 2019

"U"

As we open up to who we are and accept, allow and maybe even start to admire who we are and the uniqueness of ourselves, we, perhaps, open up our greatest gift in our lifetime - ourselves.

Through authenticity and a mask-less me, I am vulnerable and I am also empowered and the most powerful I can be.

Trusting myself to stay present in my truth and bring it from deep within myself out is so totally rad.

May you be so totally rad.  

My 'gifts' are what make me happy, what I am, who I am and what I know and do.

Your gifts are what make you happy, what you are, who you are and what you know and do.

As we live, as lovingly as possible, the truth within out, we create the most spiritual lit human possible.   I certainly want to be 'spiritually lit'.  It is what I am here learning to do.   It is what I am here with a need to support others.  It is what I love to be, to do and to feel.

What comes to me to say is

Watch out, if you are open to it, you are becoming spiritually lit just because you are still here.  I honor your desire to be, become and light the authentic, fun, excited and awesome you up.

Amen.  And so it is.   Did you know that Amen means And so it is...

May you gather yourself up and live in your truth from the most loving and willing (to share) place inside of You.

I want to be known as the spiritual healer who really cares so I will reach for this inside and outside of myself.

May you reach for what you wish to do/be and know that whatever came up for you just now - if it is meant to be, nothing will stop it.  Booyah.

Let's get You onward, upward and lit up!


No comments:

Post a Comment