Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, October 19, 2019

Success

Success.

To be successful may mean something different for each of us.  From day to day, the feeling of success can change.

Our goals, our desires, our dreams, our accomplishments, our challenges...  Mostly everything can be within, around and without what is our level of success.

Just what if success - underneath/above it all - is participating fully in each situation.

What if success is being in love with ourselves in every breath we live in....

What if success is enjoying something wholly that is enjoyable to us...

What if success is surviving through something that challenges and shows us a lot of unknown...

Whatever success means to you, I wish it for You.

Today, success means to share my truth and being okay living in my truth.  Letting myself be empowered when I don't feel empowered.

It means to comfort myself in my uncomfortableness.  It means to be open to ease, joy, laughter and love.

Sometimes it means paying the bills.  Sometimes it means being kind throughout my feelings.  Being kind to myself and kind to others.

I am successful when I live my true self through self-love and contentment of each moment; as much and as often as possible;  free to just be me.  

To know that everything is unfolding as it is supposed to be unfolding and the awesome in my life, just like the challenges, are here for me to participate in as true to myself and others [in a loving manner] as possible.

May you live your true self through self-love and in contentment of each moment; as much and as often as possible; free to just be you.

May you let success ring your bell.  Ha.


                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment