Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 7, 2019

Sad; So Sad

I woke up this morning feeling sad.  Just sad.

I had a rough dream.  And, I'm sure most of you know how real dreams can feel.

I still told myself that it was going to be a good day.  Today, however, I added 'if it kills me'.   Yikes.

I stayed in a state of lull for a lot of the day and as I type this, I am not feeling overwhelmed with happiness.

And, it is okay.

This is what us humans do.  We experience sadness.  We experience many, most, if not all emotions from time to time.  It is what we do with these emotions that make us who we are and what we experience.

I say we allow the emotions; we stay mindful of the emotions and we emote them through as much love and ease that we are able to acquire at the time; through each feeling.

I can be sad and I can still laugh.  I can be sad and I can cry.  I can be sad and there are so many choices that I can choose from.  My least favorite is anger towards another.  I'm learning to be not so fond of anger towards myself as well.

May you emote what you feel.  May you breathe.  May you be.  May you know who you are in and through silence.

May you revive your self-love often.

In self love, perhaps, all we can share is love.  May you let love.

In this, perhaps, it can be the fastest way to turn our frowns upside down.  Ha.  Sorry; couldn't resist.

I wish you a beautiful way to process through you living your human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment