Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 3, 2019

Hope and Inner Knowing

I have so much hope and inner beliefs that allow for my inner knowing to believe in my hope. ...

Healing.

Healing, perhaps, is more about accepting and allowing joy in your life just as you are, with what you are experiencing, in as many moments and situations as possible.

Perhaps, it is not about dis-ease free.  It is not about feeling happy and well all the time.  Just what if our humanness is about some discomfort, some misfortune and even some pain.  Exactly in the amounts you have known and will know.

Healing, just maybe, is about letting love, truth and trust walk with us in every step of our journey.

Finding, doing and being things that lift us up, makes us feel most like ourselves and not letting go of our own inner guidance, strength and tenacity just may be what healing is.

To be healed, just maybe, is not being dis-ease free.  It is not even stress-free.  It is allowing love, truth and trust to participate in all of it; in all that we do and are.

May you know healing in as much and as many moments and situations as possible.

I feel hopeful.  I believe.  I am connecting to my own inner knowing and it is telling me that I am spot on.  In this moment anyway.  Ha.

I will take it.

May you be hopeful.   May you believe.  May you connect to your own inner knowing and know that, for you, you are spot on.  In whatever moment(s) you can make this so.

May you be healing.  May you feel healed.  May you be healed.  May you know joy.  May you live in your own strength and tenacity.  May you let love, truth and trust walk with you through and in every breath...  as many as humanly possible for you today and every day.

Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment