Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Thunder Boomers

Oh my, we are having some loud thunder boomers threatening rain, wind and lightning.  I can see it coming from the south in the distance.  It amazes me.  It excites me.  I hurry to walk my dog to get inside before it reaches us.  Sometimes, I win.  Sometimes, I get wet.  This is life...

Not only have I known 'thunder boomers', I have also known, seen, experienced and lived through 'life boomers'.  Sometimes, they do not excite me or amaze me as much as the thunder does.

They challenge me to the point that it can feel like harassment.  They swirl me around and make my head spin.  They wake me up and force me to pay more attention.  They guide me in a different direction.  They lift me out of what I have known into what I couldn't have ever imagined.  They can bring me to exactly what I have dreamed of.

We all get 'boomed' from time to time.

What comes to mind are the sayings that 'When life feels like it is falling apart, it may actually be falling into place" and "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning how to dance in the rain".

May you learn your best way to stay in your passion and compassion for yourself, as best you can, in the most challenging of situations.

May you learn to hear the 'boom' and still know how awesome, exciting and wonderful your overall life has been, is, and will be.  

I am heading north soon, 1200 miles, to go to a wedding where my daughter is honored to be the maid of honor and I am honored to witness her role and her best friend, who I have had the pleasure of watching grow up, enter into a beautiful ceremony of love, commitment, togetherness, bonds, family and joy.  Love is in the air and it is a joyful boom. 

Whatever way the booms may be showing up in your life just now; however you are experiencing them; wherever you find yourself, may you be open to the true, innate and authentic you.  In doing this, your best and most true path(s) are open for you and you propel others to live from the same authenticity that they see and feel you sharing.

Booming doesn't have to be a completely harsh experience.  It can be a completely loved experience.  Either way, [any way] it is my wish that the true you will be shining through.

I wish for you to be in b(l)oom through your most authentic, compassionate and vibrant self.

In this, may you live the fullest experience here in the present moment and expand and stay open for every experience that life teaches, grows, loves, challenges and nudges you to.  Stay in your heart.  Stay in your light.  Stay in your truth.  

May you see, feel, know and be the most awesome you that is possible. 

 It won't always be easy.  It won't always be challenging.  May it always BE U.

May your life always be from your most truthful heart, mind, body, soul and unique experience.  In this, you are your own hero.  


No comments:

Post a Comment