Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Filler Up

Sometimes I fill myself up too much.

With too much food, too many thoughts, too many situations, too many concerns.  I get stuck in an uncomfortable fullness.

I am learning when I do this, to stop, step outside of myself and watch my breath.  Watch what I am doing and maybe even know the why.

I am also experiencing that as open, flowing, accepting and allowing that I become, this 'fullness' becomes more pronounced; louder.

Is it the yin and the yang...  Is it the awareness with the evolving and transforming...  Is it the opposition to oppose new growth...

Yet, I tell myself that the universe is on my side.  Is this awareness and feeling on my side...

Perhaps, I have to experience this fullness; these opposites, in order to pick, choose and become.

I don't really know.  I do know that it certainly is, or at least feels, like my total and deep truth.

May you sit in your total and deep truth.  May you love yourself through.  Accept where you are to get to where you are going...

Aloha and hang loose.

Saluti and cheers.

Bow and embrace.

You are happening right now with everything you are and feel.

May you let you happen.

The only way to You is through You.  !!


No comments:

Post a Comment