Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Go. Be. U.

Today felt like an exciting day.  I am not really sure why.  I woke up to drilling above me that sounded like it was in my condo.  It pretty much 'vibrated' on most of the day.

I told myself it was shaking my cells in a loving way.  I told myself it wasn't too loud.  I told myself I could ignore it.  I told myself work has to be done.  I told myself to leave for a while...  Ha.

I allowed the 'vibration' of the day to lead me, along with the truth of myself, forward to what felt best from combining what was going on and how I was feeling about it.

I'm proud of myself for da flow that I allowed to happen.

May you be proud of yourself for da flow that you allow to happen.

Meet.  Greet.   Be..   True to yourself in each situation you encounter.  In this, the flow, the life, the miracles and the challenges touch you in ways that you encourage peace within through anything and everything.

May you encourage peace within through anything, everything and as much as you possibly can.

I am reminded of a woman telling me her husband thought that peace was overrated.  He is certainly allowed to think this.  And, now, at times, when I 'talk' about peace I think that peace can happen through high levels of excitement, joy and adventure...

Whatever kind of peace blesses you, may you let it be so.  In peace, I believe, we grow, become, glow, evolve and transform the most magical, open, prompt and inviting way possible.

Just sayin.

I wish you your kind of peace.

Be truly true about you to yourself and others and watch, feel, live and experience the magic and empowerment of doing so.


No comments:

Post a Comment