Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, October 31, 2019

A Goal and an Outcome

I started blogging back in 2010.  I didn't know what a blog was.  I had no idea how to create one.  Something within me told me to blog and here I am 9 years later.

My goal was to share my true self in hope to help as many people as I am supposed to.   I realized almost immediately that the outcome was a invaluable way to learn about myself.  Often, I didn't know or realize what I was thinking or feeling until I read my own blog and it has taught and helped me tremendously.

I write with the intent to let the words flow into my being and out through my fingertips.  Whatever comes up, I go with it and, sometimes, I surprise myself the direction a post will take.

My goal is not to tell or script what You 'should' do or be.  My goal is for a person reading my blogposts to feel what happens within themselves as they read on and open to the experiences/feelings/thoughts within yourself.  My goal is for you, the reader, to learn about how you 'attack' life; how you respond; how you experience the picture that is created within your own being as you read and process whatever comes up for you as only you can.

Do you like the way you respond...  Are you being kind to yourself...  Are you feeling something that, maybe, you want to explore further...  Are you learning something that excites you...  Are you reading something that makes you irritable...

My goal is for you to know YOU and support YOU in creating and living the You that you want to be and experience.

May you know your own goals and outcome of your own reactions/thoughts/ideas/words/actions.  May you open up to the awesome that you are; the innate being that you were born to be.

May you learn about and know thyself. 

A Halloween Sky...


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment