Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 25, 2019

Help

How nice it is to connect to someone who can understand (and even those willing to try to understand) what it is I'm putting out there.

Connection is healing.  Connection is joy.  Connection is a human necessity.  The type of connection I have to myself makes me who I am and tells me to feel what I feel (in many instances).  

Connection through acceptance and allowance totally rocks and is a beautiful foundation to experience life from/through. 

When I feel connected in a loving, joyful, helpful, uplifting way, I feel my most complete.  It is best when I feel love, joy, help and uplifting within my own thoughts and being.

In this, it is easier to share same out.

When I am cranky and miserable, I can find myself not being as open and acceptable of life around me.  It is okay to be cranky and miserable.  I think we are all at times, yet, if we can try to put a time limit on it, we can invite in cheer and pleasantness.

I connected to a woman this morning who understood and shared with me subjects of interest and challenge.  It piqued my interest and brought some peace to our challenges.

This is what a Life Coach does.  I open myself up to understanding your thoughts, feelings, interests and challenges.  I see and feel them as if they were my own; to the best of my ability.  I offer possibilities and actions to transform what you are not enjoying into looking at 'things' in a way that offer you more pleasantness and cheer.

May you be open to transform your cranky and miserable to cheerful and pleasantness.

Help is being heard.  Help is caring.  Help is wanting to understand your viewpoint.  Help is offering other viewpoints that click and connect you deeper into the You that You want to be.

May you connect to yourself, to others in the most pleasant way of being and living You.

May you be rock solid in trusting yourself through all that life connects you to and shares with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment