Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 29, 2019

A Place. A Moment. A Breath.

May you have a place within you [always] that feels safe, love and connects you to what makes you You.

May you breathe and know that you are doing so.

Many of us are just getting by with the vastly new and fast changing world; through what can feel like lessons and small (and sometimes big) challenges that show up.

It is a dense time with such universal connection to know and witness so much more in one moment than ever before.

I seem to be wandering through/standing in it through my breath and all of my senses and emotions. There is much within me I have never experienced or seen before.  There is a comfortable excitement that rises up from within as well.

There is unknowing all around my human experiences.  There is a knowing that gets louder and I feel myself welcoming it.

Do I dare call it a healing...  I think that I do.  A shift.  A breath.  Long moments that wishes to settle inside of me to enable all of me to live out loud, free and true in everything I do and am.

I want to support you in the same kind of still excitement that presents and allows you to live out loud, free and true in everything you do.

May we let this time be the greatest love affair of all time. To love one’s self and support each other in learning, being and living in this way first and foremost.

Perhaps, as we fall in love with ourselves, we fall in love with our life that opens up happiness which opens up universal strength, unity, ‘enoughness’ for all and a oneness to treat each other in and through beloved manners of respect, uplifting, supportive, kind and honorable ways.

I so want to create and live in this world now.

In this place; this moment and this breath.  Now.

I wish to see comfortable, open hearts everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment