Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 2, 2019

Waiting for the Storm or Dancing

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It is about learning to dance in the rain."  unknown

Well, today for me and my neighbors in South Florida, we have been waiting on the storm to see what Hurricane Dorian decided to do.  The answer, thus far for us, has been nothing.  It is my understanding that it is all over the Bahamas and staying there; not moving at all.  Hurting and damaging the beautiful islands.  I pray and send out love to all those that are in the storm.

I have had a dark weather day of hanging, eating, watching TV, being with loved ones and playing with the animals.  I have felt such gratitude knowing that for today, no hurricane speed winds touched land here.  The awesomeness and power of Mother Nature was felt and it was wind and active water swells.  The sky was completely gray and sullen.  The air was full of eeriness.   It was a one of a kind day.   It was nice to be in a sort of limbo space opening myself up to what is, what will be; acceptance; different and easy.

Threat of a storm imposing shut downs, stillness, awareness, mindfulness, and watching what is in front of me and around me.

It was a gift.

Anything could still happen.  I am praying that the storm moves north out to sea dissolving itself of harm and further injury.

It has been a good five days that there has been non-stop news on this storm and the possibilities and the harm and the 'worst ever' scenarios and the necessary recommended preparations and attention requested.

I am feeling blessed and proud of myself for believing and trusting that in each moment leading up to this moment now that I loved; I have remained aware; and I have stayed true to me and stayed peaceful (in pretty good doses) in the chaos.  It was like I have been dancing in the unknown knowing mostly love, peace, trust and togetherness.  That is what I am here on this planet to create, experience, be, share, know, desire, learn and become.

May you connect to what feels best in/on you and may you 'dance' your way into why, who and what you want to be and experience and your innate reason(s) for being.

YOU MATTER.  BE KIND TO YOURSELF.  LET YOURSELF LIVE THE BEST THROUGH YOU AND THE BEST OF YOU THROUGH.

Boom. Bam. Bing.  Bada Bing.   It is like the part of you that is the Big Kahuna surfing the biggest waves that come your way knowing that no matter what, you are okay, you will be okay and even when you don't feel okay, you can choose to open up to the peace, trust, and love that is you(rs).

I wish you the you that you want to be; know that you are and feel best being.


No comments:

Post a Comment