Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, August 30, 2019

Wondering

I come here wondering what is up with me...  Wondering what I will share; type and post...  I am open and curious.

May you find yourself curious and open to learn about yourself and know yourself; through love.

There is a storm brewing, heading towards Florida, USA.  It is uncertain of where the eye will hit and 'if' and 'when' carries a lot of unknown.

The grocery shelves are empty or emptying and gas is hard to find.  Many have learned to take the threat of a hurricane seriously over the years as more and more of us Floridians have experienced and gone through a hurricane.

This will be my first time living in a high rise on the water.  The building is built for a Category 5 hurricane and if Mother Nature wants to get me, she will get me.

I am preparing and praying.  I know that in this very moment, I am okay, safe and fine.

The skies last night gave me a light show like no other light show I have ever experienced.  There were skies of darkness; skies of half dark and half light; skies of lightning striking and skies of almost what looked like daylight.  The one picture I am choosing to post here reminds me of hands holding a light source.  I am choosing it to take it as a sign that there is a light source that is within all of us and for all of us that holds and awaits for us to tap into, believe and become the best 'lit up' version of ourselves through love.  (If you find yourself curious to see the other pictures, please visit Https://www.facebook.com/just9beu/
 I hope you will be happy if you do.)

I believe that your love and truth while being mindful and aware is what will produce the best version of You.  I so wish for you to feel and know that You are living the best version of You.  To be able to embrace, become and live from this place deep inside of yourself out into and being a part of everything you do.  With every breath you take...   as often as possible.

I also know that while looking at these pictures, I can see myself in all of them.  I live in darkness, I live in half darkness/half light, I live in light, I live in sharp moments, I live in whole moments, I live in the unknown and I live in the seen (or known).

I am human and this is the/my human experience.

May you let what is in front of you and within you talk to you and may you choose the best version of you in each and every situation that appears and becomes.  

Being You is the miracle that your life knows wholeness in.


No comments:

Post a Comment