Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 16, 2019

Antsy, Anxious and Awesome

Breathe self, breathe.  Deeply.  Evenly.  Lovingly.  Feel your own love permeate each and every cell in your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes.  Breathe.  Feel your whole body relax and let go.  Enter into the wholeness of your breath.

Yikes.

Thanks.  I needed that!  lol

I have been feeling antsy, anxious and awesome.  How quickly I can go from one to another is amazing.  I have a feeling of not being settled and an unknowing of what I want to do next.  I'm awesome because I am telling myself that it is okay; I am okay and I will know when I am supposed to know.

If you shared kindness today, you done good.

If you shared love today, you done good.

If you were aware of yourself paying attention to what you were feeling, you done good.

If you were gentle to your own self, you done good.

It is, perhaps, in these moments that we are living life fully.  It, perhaps, doesn't have to be a big production, it can be a small act that we live our purpose and allow fulfillment.

It is in being fulfilled that we live our awesome.

We are not always going to be happy.  We can be fulfilled by opening to all that we are in every breath.  

Fulfilled in the fact that you know you are living your true self into each and every situation you come across and/or create.

May you fill yourself up by being true to who you are, what you feel and what you desire. 

Believing doesn't always make it real.  Ignoring what is doesn't make it go away or not there.

May you let being aware of your truth in every breath, fill you up to awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment