Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Candid Moment(s) in Time

I do not know why I took this picture.   I was sitting there just hanging and being me and I was comfortable, grateful and content.  What was in front of me made me feel fortunate and happy and, well, me.

A moment in time just being me.

May you have many moments in time just being You.   May you be aware, present and participate in same.

Open up to your happy feelings of gratitude, contentment, joy, love, etc. in as many moments throughout each day (and night) as possible.

May you realize and experience your 'simple' moments in time that make you feel like and experience the You that you are and wish to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment