Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 13, 2019

Break Free

Break Free.   I keep hearing myself saying let the painful things go.  Let things that have happened a long time ago, go. Things that are happening now that I am accepting without speaking, feeling, allowing, sharing and living my truth.  I know better than this.  I've worked very hard to know better than this.  What does holding on benefit me...

It is very loud inside of me - like a broken record - of things that keep me from allowing me to break free; live free; thrive like I know I can because I have done so and enjoyed it.

I so enjoy being true to me.  If I so love it, then, why don't I give myself permission to do this... Always...

Do I have to relearn, regroup, become anew...   Yes, apparently, yes I do.

Today is Friday the 13th - Full Moon day.   A day that I am told allows for just this thing to become a reality.   I want myself to let go, break free, become the best of me.  Open to the ease of living through the truth of me.

I don't know if I will.  Perhaps, this is a great place to start believing; trusting; wanting and willing to do just this.   Break free of my self-made beliefs that feel like chains that bind me.

Oh, I so prefer freedom over being bound.  Flying over crawling.  Awesome over mediocre.  Fulfilment over a void.

If there are thoughts and feelings taking up space inside of you that you no longer want there; that you don't enjoy or that hold you back...

May you Break Free...

Let's do this.  Let's get it done.  Let's unite in breaking free to 'Just Be U'...  Let love.  


No comments:

Post a Comment