Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 30, 2019

This Way or That

I am open for trying new ways to accomplish health, healing, steadfast joy and the best versions of me.  

I realized this morning that instead of trying to fix or heal myself, it feels better to focus on what it is that makes me happy and brings me joy.  This is the route I wish to go just now.  Concentrating, learning and open to doing, thinking, being and sharing things that make me happy, joyful, elated and the way I live that makes me feel like "I is 'da bomb'".

Concentrating on what makes me feel happy, good, fulfilled, content and true to my nature.  Not to concentrate on what hurts, aggravates, any aches and pains; any discomfort and/or things I wish to change.

Perhaps, this is a better way, going forward, to live and experience life.

May you open up and pay attention to what makes you happy, feel good; feel fulfilled, content and true to your nature.

Just maybe this is exactly what fixes, encourages and sustains health.

This way or that way or whatever way shows up for you that feels best within yourself...  This is what I wish for You.

"Just 9Be U"  Be You to Completion again and again and again.  "Grow Yourself Complete"  9 is the number for completion.  

Breathe.  Stretch.  Smile.  This is how I end every one of my emails.

"Be good to You" is something I wish to say, offer and share as often as possible.  "Be good to You" is something I, just now, have decided is what I also want to keep for myself in/through as many situations, thoughts and feelings as possible.

May You be good to You.  BAM



No comments:

Post a Comment