Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Stillness

I have found myself in self-'prescribed', self-'medicating' stillness.

The world has become overwhelming to my senses and I find myself shaken, grasping (I don't know for what), breathing in/thinking thoughts of calm and safety and an underlying feeling of jumpy and irritable throughout my arms, legs, stomach and skull which is creating my need for stillness.  How weird this sounds to me and how true it feels.

I am reminded of human nature.  I am thinking and feeling that through my self-induced stillness I can connect to my innate nature in the best and deepest ways possible.

It is not through chaos that I know myself.  It is through calm, feelings, openness, allowance, acceptance and breath.  This is the place I know myself and am myself.  I get to sit with the whole of who I am and what I am about.  It can feel challenging.  It can feel wonderful.  It can feel soothing.  It can feel uncomfortable.  It is what I need/want to live through just now to grow, become, introduce and live my best life and path(s) forward.

May you find your own inner human nature through allowing yourself to be with, know and experience your own stillness.

These last several months I have found myself running, hiding, closing down and not wanting to write through my stillness.  It is a place that I feel I have never touched on so deeply.  Certainly not in this world that I/we are living in today.  I have yet to allow 'me' to happen enough to want to experience the wholeness that is sitting so close to the surface of letting myself free to do just this.

A road never travelled.  

How exciting!  How scary.  How unknown.  How to...

I invite myself to walk through, forward and past this holding back.

If you find yourself holding back, may you invite and allow yourself to walk through, forward and past whatever it is you are holding back.

Allow your love.  Allow your breath.  Allow your knowledge.  Allow your awesomeness.  Allow your light.  Allow yourself to 'Just Be U'. 

You can always pull back if you choose to.  And, just maybe, you won't choose to because You are the greatest gift that You can give Yourself and our world.  Your innate knowing.  Your innate love.  Your innate wisdom.

May you let the stillness of you to become. 


No comments:

Post a Comment