Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 21, 2019

Windy

It is very windy and 'alive' out here on the deck of the 21st floor high above the earth and the water.  Swirls of whitecaps; calls of birds and boats rocking.  There is a weird feeling in the air.  There is a haze everywhere.

Sometimes, life can feel 'swirly' and hazy.  It can feel weird.

It is in the uncommon-ness that can rock our world; in both good ways and not so easy ways.

This is life.  Everyone's life.  There are some things we feel natural with and there are some things we may find ourselves feeling uncomfortable or challenged by.  The calling of a new way; a new path; a new beginning shows up for us all at different and certain times in our lives.

May you accept your life as it is and bring into it the truth of who you are and the truth of what you feel and experience. 

   ...and watch and feel the wind of magic swirl around you and through you...


No comments:

Post a Comment