Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 19, 2019

Time (Your Time)

With being diagnosed and living with a dis-ease the medical world has labeled scleroderma, it takes me 1/2 hour to eat a slice of margherita pizza because my mouth is very tiny and my gums are very hard but sensitive.

It takes me time to open things, if I can make it happen at all.

When I drop something on the floor, it may take me 30 seconds or so to be able to grasp it and pick it up as my fingers are not flexible or long.  The pads of my fingertips are pretty much gone.

I take more time than I used to to get things done.

This has taught me a very good lesson of living in the moment.

I need my attention to be on what I am doing to get it done.

May you be aware of everything that you are doing...  Is it easy, is it hard, is it frustrating, is it joyful.  Will you accept whatever 'it' is in the moment...  Can you...  Are you open to...  Do you want to...

May you be aware of the 'power of now' in as many moments as possible.  May you be grateful for the situation in the moment; as much as possible.  It will either be joyful and easy or, possibly, a moment to learn a new and better way.  A possibility to learn to be only love; invite acceptance.

At this time, exactly where you are, may you meet yourself where you are at.  May you be okay with where you are at.  May you embrace where you are at.  May you be true to where you are at.  Trust in the moments that arise.  Trust in yourself to rise in each moment.

The time is now to accept your life, your self and who you are and what you feel.  When we move on from here, in the state of and openness to love, miracles appear.  We see signs.  We allow ease.  We grow.  We become.

This all takes time.  May you do it all in your own time.  

Let love not worry.



No comments:

Post a Comment