Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Open to Love

I am realizing more and more that the more I stay away from struggling, fighting, or wishing things in my life to be different, the more I open to love.

When I can keep my thoughts and judgments of what it is I am feeling; what it is I am experiencing and how it may be different from how I think I'd rather feel and experience life, I am more open to love, peace and harmony within myself and outside of myself.

When I allow what is to be present; when I allow what I feel to be felt, there is an openness that allows for loving acceptance to flow in and create life from a place of love.

When I don't allow myself to gently let what I don't like to feel be felt, I constrict myself and I shut myself down from loving acceptance and its ability to flow through me.

May you stay open to accepting everything as it is; to allow yourself to feel what shows up as your own feelings and allow unease and discomfort to be present when it is.

One can be aware of what one feels and can even say I feel this discomfort, what is it trying to tell me.  I feel unease, it is okay.  I walk through these feelings instead of immediately wanting to try to fix or change or run.

May you stay with all that you are and feel and let yourself evolve out through love.

Perhaps, in this way, life will flow through us and there will be no war inside of us.

No war inside of ourselves just may create less war outside of ourselves.

Oh, peace.   I so invite you within me, around me and throughout others and our entire world.

To create and allow peace within creates and allows peace without.

Oh, the freedom of peace.  Let freedom ring.  Let us live in peace.

Peace dudes and dudettes.

May you be open to allow love, feel love, share love and be love(d).


No comments:

Post a Comment