Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, October 2, 2015

Emergency...

I have taken two of the new pain management pills.  I do not like how I feel.  I am more numb than I need to be and my heart and breathing are affected.  My eyes are a bit messed up as well.   I can see clearly, but it doesn't feel like reality that I am seeing...   Like a lens or fog is covering what my brain is registering.

I called the pain management people that prescribed this and they immediately told me to go to the emergency room at the hospital.  I know this is not what I need.   I need to not take this pill.  It is too strong and my body doesn't like it.

So, I wait it out.  Yes, it can be scary.  I have been through this before and I know I am not having a heart attack or stroke as my blood pressure is okay (and my cholesterol levels).  My pulse is a bit higher but this was after I was told to go to the emergency room.  I know that they are trained to tell us, the patient, this as they can offer me nothing else just now.   Oh man...

So, at 7 pm tonight it will be time for me to take another pill.   I will not do this and I will call again tomorrow to describe and discuss a better drug.  This one does not agree with me.  I hope they will listen as I have been through this many times before and I understand my body down to the individual cells.   I am not perfect.  I am not 100% certain.  I may be wrong.  And, something in me is telling me I am okay that I just need to find a better/different drug to help me get by with pain that comes from my body in distress and dis-ease with scleroderma.

I don't know who or what I am without drugs.  I think, if at all possible, this is (again) the time to wean down and see what I feel and know without it. 

I think I am stronger now.  I have let go of much disturbance(s) in my brain waves and cells.  I am more equipped to deal with physical and emotional pain.   I am discovering a new road that is being open to me through these latest situations with doctors, tests and pain management.

I am not having fun.  I do feel I am where I am supposed to be.  I know God has me and I am okay.  I believe once through this, I will be more evolved. 

I want to thrive more.  I want to connect to you more and support your happiness and truth of self.

I am ready.   I now want my body to be ready to carry me through and to this.

May you trust your intuition and your inner guidance.   If, there is any doubt at all, even a small amount - do not hesitate to grab onto emergency help and let it support you.  That is what it is there for.  I am certain my blood pressure and pulse are okay and where it is not life threatening. 

My numb face tells me it is not happy with the new drug.  It is numbing my pain but numbing so much more. 

5.5 hours to go.   A lot can happen in one minute.  I know this.  I would never recommend anyone to do what I am doing.  After almost 40 years of riding this roller coaster, I know that what I am feeling is not going to be helped by going to the hospital.  The extended release drug is already in my system and flushing it out, for me, is best to let it's take its course and not taking it again. 

I do not know what the emergency doctors would offer.  I do not think this time around I need to know.  I only need to wait it out, drink lots of water, eat and rest.  I would never suggest for you to do this.  I would suggest for you not to as I don't know you just like the nurse on the phone did not know me. 

I am usually numb as this is what tight skin does to me.  This is what constriction of blood vessels do.  This is what scleroderma is.  Too much collagen was being produced and nothing flows at its best when this happens.  And, I am ready to allow the flow of blood and my organs to be happily working at full capacity and I have already started on producing just the right and proper amount of collagen that my body will stop fighting itself and live in harmony with.  I and my body are ready to live in harmony with the universe and what is.

It has been a long road.   I am here at another crossroads.   All is well.

May you Just Be U and may you listen to your gut and may you love yourself through.

 Note:   If a professional is telling you something, I suggest it is always good to listen..
               "better safe than sorry'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment