Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Shine On

May you Shine On!

I'm still in the throes of medicine/non-medicine; doctors/no doctors...

I'm being told to take new drugs while letting go of the old ones.  My body is so used to the old ones that this cannot be done overnight.

I have to sign a form every time I go to the pain management doctor that I am telling the truth; that I am taking the recommended medicine; and that I am not selling any of same.

They are asking me to take stronger medicine.  How will I be able to take less on the days that my body can handle less...  Is this not supposed to happen so that I can stay 'even' on medicine and feel most 'normal'...   It is a real fiasco that I find myself in.

I am currently seeing four doctors and they all only handle one aspect of me.  Why do the pain management doctors take my blood pressure but do nothing or say nothing about it being a bit high...  Why does the psychiatrist ask me to ask the rheumatologist to give me a certain amount and kind of medicine so that I may wean off what the rheumatologist has/had me on...   Why does the rheumatologist not fill the script as asked by the psychiatrist.    Oh, what a hoot.   Not.

I am learning more and more to just stand in the truth of what is as it shows itself and, whether I like it or not, allow it to flow as I bring my own truth to it.   It is the best way through...  Probably and perhaps, the easiest way even if it doesn't feel so....

Oh, being human...  it surely allows for much and/or everything to be experienced.

May you experience your life from your truth as it shows up and shine who you are in it as often as possible; through as much gentle love as possible.

Perhaps, it is the best way.  'What you do not feel, you do not heal'....

May you allow yourself to heal by being real in every breath that you take.

Shine your loving, easy and even hard truth on whatever shows up in your life.  Perhaps, this is the greatest inner peace we can experience.

                                                                   Unknown







No comments:

Post a Comment