Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Me You You Me

I am not feeling strong in my head/brain just now.  I am feeling dizzy, weak and off.  The thought of driving scares me. 

It is dark, rainy, thunderous and little wind.  I have learned to love this weather.  These daily storms are endearing to me and allow me to turn off and relax.  Naps are wonderful during these dark days.

I am getting ready to go to the therapist.  I find that the more anxious and 'dizzy' I feel as I drive myself there, the more useful and productive the appointment is.  Today just may be a real deep and productive one! 

I am going 'home' to Pennsylvania this weekend.  My oldest nephew is getting married in November and the shower and bachelorette parties are this weekend.  I will stay at my awesome and caring sister's house with my very wonderful brother-in-law.   They are so caring and want to be helpful to me.  They are a blessing in my life.

There will be many things from Shambala there.  I will be four miles from it.  I do not think I want to drive by or feel the loss of it.  I may have to.  This has me in a state of flux and despair. 

I really did have everything.  It was a lot of work.  Every where I looked there was 'me' and things that I loved.  I was surrounded by comfort and ease; animals and people.  I was and always will be greatly and enormously blessed to have experienced creating, building and living in my Shambala.

It is no longer mine.   Other people live there.  I have no connection to PA other than my wonderful family.  No more doctors who had me.  No more safety, comfort and pride in it all. 

There is good and bad to everything... everything....

I must walk through it all.  I want to walk through it all.  I want to bring my truth to it all.  I want to conquer, allow, create and experience it all.  

This is what I am here to do.  And, my next step is to share it with you.   I know I am here to do this sure as I know breath is what keeps me alive.

So, as I swim in the off-balanced mode that I am feeling, I drive on to my appointment.

I know God has me.  I now I have me.  I know I am ok even when I feel not so.

May you know that you are okay even when you are not feeling so...  Maybe, especially when you are not feeling so...

Be kind and gentle and loving to you...  Yes, let you support yourself through,  feel yourself through and party like a rock star at every chance you get!    Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment