Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy Day

Today is a happy day for me.  I declare it to be so.

Yes, I am in the middle of one of the biggest changes in my life - my healthcare professionals, drugs, thoughts, processes and I am walking in the unknown.

So many steps are feeling misplaced as I walk through this.  They are definitely steps of a certain kind that I have never stepped before.

The whole healthcare system where I am is so different than the last 38 years that I have been challenged to find what works best for me through pain, dis-ease and my truth.

I am challenged.   I am challenged to let go of the past and to let the present evolve into what it will.  Yes, I am a participant.  Yes, I am human.  Yes, I have no clear clarity of what is to come.

Deep down within, with me always knowing I was supposed to live in Florida from a very young age of 17, and from my innate trust in God, the universe and myself, I feel myself releasing the struggle to be right; do it right; follow things right and share right...

I share when I can; my truth as best I can.  I always have.  I hope I always will.

I do what my lessons and society have taught me what is right to my best ability.

I struggle between what I know is right for me and what I have taught myself is the right way to do things.

I find myself releasing all of this as the challenge, the pain, the unbearable is too much to bear.

I stand in my truth and I walk on from here.  I see the truth through my eyes and I walk my heart, body and mind through these unknowns knowing that all is well; all is as it needs to be; and all is for my highest good.

I believe.  I need to.   It is what propels me to carry on.

So, as I have four pills left with new scripts at the pharmacy and the lack of knowing when or if they will be filled - I stop the struggle.

It has always worked out in the past.  I have always fallen into the drama of not having medicine that my body has been so dependent on.  I am done.  I cannot 'play' this game anymore.

It will be what it will be and I will be as I am.  I am within the best of my ability to be and live me...  And, this is where I find myself this morning.

May you be what you will be as you live and are as you connect to your own innate guidance and love.  This is the best way to carry our humanness; just perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment