Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 3, 2015

Doctor Doctor

I am having some time with finding new, knowledgeable, fully helpful, one stop doctoring here in my area.  It has been over a year.

I am having issues with pain and not having enough pain medicine.  I am being asked/told to take more and more tests; same of which I have taken for the last almost 40 years.  Yikes!  I don't mind once in a while but every 3-6 months when nothing has changed in my symptoms.  oh boy

I was told yesterday the doctor could not increase my pain medicine from 4 a day and he was helpful with a pain management doctor.  The person that called to take in all my information from the pain management office had clear view of my past doctors from forever but had never heard of scleroderma.   Ouch

I was asked who this and that doctor was.  He asked me where my back pain was.  What has America come to...   I have no back pain.

It truly does make me Not want to be 'sick'.   I am being open to this being a possible good thing?!?!?

So, today, I try another doctor.   I'm going right to the big gun (yes, perhaps, it would've been good if I started here but I guess it wasn't my journey).  I am going to Cleveland Clinic in West Palm Beach.  

My husband saw that there is a woman doctor there whose passion is scleroderma.   She won't be in the office until October but there is a stand in and so I will go see if they have anything they can add to my repertoire of knowledge and to see if they can also be the one to prescribe me enough pain meds so that I won't be afraid of taking it when I need it and running out, having to beg and feeling like a criminal all while feeling weak, pained and frightened of same.

Oh the web of our lives.  We all have something.  This is surely my something.

Is it possible that this is showing up in my life because I struggle with taking pain medicine and not taking pain medicine...  Anything is possible.  This is not a time to say hoot - although it almost typed out.  Ha!

So as I go forward to my next quest, I am not comfortable.  I need drugs to just get the drugs that I was put on so many years ago and that, yes, my body is 'dependant' upon. or is it addicted...  I don't know if my body knows the difference.  

Yet, my mind understands it.  It is a struggle none-the-less.

May you walk your truth in your own struggle from a self-love, self-nurturing place as much as possible.  It is the very best we humans can do.

I wish you as much ease, love, healing, heart and inner knowing as possible.  May you bring you and your life forward, with love, completely present as you.

                                                        Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment