Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Circus

My days have been like a circus - entertaining and questionable...

I have gone to the doctors that I had appointments with, made phone calls that came out of these appointments and while I am okay for this month with medicine and kinda/sorta help, I remain lost in myself, the illness, the unknown (aren't we all) and the unanswered question of how to be well.

The second doctor I saw last week - the experience I created was a hoot; for lack of a better word.

I thought my appointment was 2:30.   At 12:40 pm, I realized my appointment was at 1 pm.  Oh My!  Forget the shower, forget the relaxed with ease trip to find his office -- I was off and running! 

By 12:45 I was in my car and traveling south to the new doctor's office.  I was going 80 mph and I was on the phone - on hold - to speak with the office so that I would tell them I would be a 'bit' late.  For 15 minutes I was on hold...  I hung up after that.   I stopped twice to ask directions as I know I was in the block where I was supposed to go.  I parked in the parking garage, went up the elevator to the 14th floor and was called back into the doctor's office.  The nurse said they do a lot of people with scleroderma and which hand am I here about.  I stated that I was here regarding the whole scleroderma disease.  We rushed through this preliminary meeting because of myself being late.  The doctor came in only to find out that he is only a hand surgeon.  He is the guy who amputates the fingers that scleroderma knocks out.  Double freakin Yikes!  Not what I'm looking for...  now and, I hope, ever.

Needless to say, it was a bust and it was my own fault for not doing more research.  However, I was told that this here doctor was the doctor that was taking the patients of the woman doctor whose passion is scleroderma who won't be in til October.  This hand surgeon knew nothing about that...   Can I get an Oh My!  oh well

Last thing I have going for me just now is the meeting/appointment with the pain management doctor who can see me on the 21 September. 

So, as my head slowly stops spinning, I realize my part in all of this.   Why there is much out of my control, there are some things that are always in my control.  Namely, the way I react to each and every experience. 

I wish to react in what feels best in and on me.  I, surely, do not always do this.   I, surely, would like it to be so.

May you react to each and every experience you encounter with your greatest and highest good.  You know you got it if you are true to you and kind even when anger and frustration show up.   It is a choice.  We can put this energy out as anger and pain.  We can put it out as anger and love.

Yes, I get angry.  When I beat the pillows or lay on the bed and kick and scream; when I scream in the car or when I jump up and down to release this anger, this is through love.   When I scream and scare or put a person on defense because of my anger, this is pain (for me). 

May you know and feel the difference and may you choose the one that is most loving towards yourself and others as often as possible.

Whoop  Whoop

No comments:

Post a Comment