Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 1, 2015

You

Life.   My life is centered around me.  What I think; what I know; what I feel; what I do... This is where/what my life is created from.  Your life is centered around you.  What you think; what you feel; what you do...  This is where/what your life is created from. 

I'm still having issues with finding one doctor to support and back me up whenever needed (within reason).  I'm missing having full support from my doctor of 30 years.  It did take us a while to create the connection that we had.

While waiting, searching and questioning, I find my blood pressure going up.  My discomfort in not feeling like I am safe is creating a higher blood pressure for myself.  This is not what I would call fun...

So, as I find myself getting closer and closer to hopefully real and helpful connections and answers, I find my pressure lowering back to normal.

Just feeling unsafe; just feeling unheard; just feeling unimportant by one person can affect me greatly.  Some may say I'm too sensitive.  I was often told to grow a thicker skin.  Well, apparently I listened but it did not make me less sensitive.  Ha!

So, as I see this happening and hear others telling me their woes and concerns of their own  -  there is much that coincides with what we are doing and thinking and what our health is like...

May you be aware of what you are thinking and feeling.  If you do not like it, may you stop and change it when you can.   When you cannot, it is okay, you are, perhaps, not supposed to yet.  However, the awareness is the first to show up.  

May you stay aware and grow into the relaxed, loving, awesome person that you were made to be.  Yep, you have it in you.   !!!  Ha!   Of course you do!   Carry it and use all of your greatness.

The Marianne Williamson poem that speaks of not being afraid of our fear as much as we are afraid of our own power; our own awesomeness...   well, there is truth to this for many.    It is time to create your life through your awesome self as much as possible.  My wish.

                                                        Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment