Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ballad of Oh Boy...

Well; I walk on in my truth and my life (as it comes to me). 

I went to pain management doctor and he will help and support me.   He knows scleroderma.  ! 

I have to still get a release from a doctor and he gave me names of same.   I went yesterday and got a release and she suggested that I go to the rheumatologist and have him wean me from one of my two addictive drugs.   I'm all for this as I'd like to see who I am without it.  I am still waiting to hear if the rheumatologist will support me in this.

I am closer to a team of new doctors.   I am hopeful.   I believe that this could be the Universe/God bringing me into a place that is for my highest good now, today, and I will be feeling better than I have in quite some time.  I feel this.

I hesitate a fraction because I also believed I was destined to be living in a different house than I am now and that did not turn out as I believed.

And, yet, without belief, life (for me) can feel emptier.   Belief, and to believe in positive and happy things are what I need/want to do.

So, I believe that I am on my best path possible and it is an awesome path. 

When I look at the big picture of the totality of my life, this is easy(ier) to see.  When I look at what stands currently around me; not so much...

May you look at the big picture of your life and know that things happen the way they are supposed to; things happen in the time they are supposed to.  And, if something is supposed to happen in your life, there is nothing or no one that will get in its way or change it.  And, you and your life were made for all of these things.

I believe in us.  I believe in the process of life.  I believe in you.

May you believe in you.  May you believe in the process of life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment