Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Swoosh. Oh Man. Take Away.

I am still in the midst of my drug dilemma and it feels very strong, real, challenging, confusing and it amazes me how no one will come out and truly clarify what is going on... Maybe none of us really know....

Last week, another prescription was returned to me unfilled.  This same script I took to the doctor yesterday and returned it to them.  They gave me a new one; one that, this time, feels very right to me.  It is the drug and dose I know and am somewhat comfortable with.

I did not take it to the pharmacy in fear of it being denied.  I sat on the couch three hours, frozen, this morning wondering what to do.

The doctor's office yesterday told me it 'shouldn't be a problem' to get it filled.  [famous last words]

So after three hours in frozen fear, I called the pharmacy that declined my last prescription.   I told her I was afraid and to please help guide me on how to maneuver and work with this system that feels like it is not meant for me and my needs.  I didn't say that.  I did say whatever guidance/help she can give me to understand and get this prescription filled, I would greatly appreciate it.  I did say I was afraid to bring it in.

As I was having this conversation, my head feels like a vice is on it; my feet and hands are so purple and I am way out of my comfort zone.  I really don't know what comfort feels like these days. 

She wouldn't really give me any answers other than she can't look in the system and that it is best to just bring it in and try...  Oh my my my my my....

After I hung up, I felt a swoosh of energy flow through me and almost got a strong headache but it kept flowing through and my fingers and feet are okay again.  I even feel my face more and I can feel these keyboard keys better as well.  My finger pads are more 'alive'. 

This is my 'stuff' that I need to walk through; apparently.  And, by bringing my true self to this situation (even though it felt like I may die (over dramatization kinda sorta), it gave me a sense of freedom afterwards.  I find it quite the hoot how no one else cares, feels, or can create this same scenario within themselves.  They cannot feel or derive this from the same circumstance.  I have 'way a lot' of energy around it.  It is not so for anyone I reach out to or share same with.  They cannot feel what I feel.   They cannot tell me how or help me through. 

However, almost everyone does relate to something in their life this way...  just maybe.  Many of us sweep it under the rug; allow it to be the elephant in the room; bury it deep inside; do something else to keep our minds off and away from it. 

My take home lesson is to bring my truth to it even if my voice shakes.  Even if my body turns purple.  Even if it feels like I won't make it through -- Bring my true self to it. 

I surely hope it gets easier and easier. 

Life is not a one road trip.  Life has many facets to it and by bringing our truth to all of them is becoming the only way I know how to travel.

Travel well my friends.  Travel in your purest form. 

May you bring your true self to each situation.  As you come from your loving truth (outside of anger, resentment, pain and worry), you come into and touch the best route possible for your earthly travels.  Just maybe.

Travel well my friends.

                                               Photos of Rose (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment