Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, October 19, 2015

Discomfort

I sit in discomfort this moment.  I'm finding myself uncomfortable to come here.  I feel agitated and in disarray. I feel spastic in thought and uncertain in what I will choose to share.

It is okay to feel this way even as it is not my favorite way to feel.  Perhaps, this discomfort propels me in a new direction or embarks me towards a new way.

I am learning that everything we feel is okay.  Some feelings are much more attractive and feel-good than others.  This is the way it is supposed to be.

As the pharmacy says it is too early to fill the prescription that is controlled by the doctor, I find myself baffled that this is so. 

I am learning that I no longer like to be 'controlled' by doctors and especially the drugs that they prescribe me.  I know that I have great fear of unbearable pain and I want to believe that I will know what to do IF that happens and that right now in this minute I can continue to wean from the second drug.  This one I am not going as fast.  It is perhaps, though, because I was so focused on the first drug.  Now, I can focus on this second drug and I can only see where I end up. 

I have not taken the first drug since yesterday morning.  It is 5 p.m. the next day.  I do not see myself taking it any time soon.  I'm on it!  Perhaps, it is better said I am off of it...  !

I find myself with better clarity.  I'm okay.  I am strong enough and have done my work that it is my hope and truth that I am able to walk without it now.  I am happy about this.  There are better, more healthier things to depend on.  (It is okay wherever you are.  Whatever brings you to your best functioning self; this is what my hope is for you.)

I don't know what I will do when it comes time for the dentist as this is the drug I took to get me through my challenging and exhausting dentist visits because of my small mouth.  I hear myself saying to not concern myself about that.  That when the time comes, I will be okay and I will know what to do.  It is working in this moment as I process through this 'self-talk'. 

I am agitated because of what I am walking through just now.   It is okay to be agitated.  It works best when I deal with this agitation in the most loving and easy way that I know how.  To put this agitation somewhere it does not belong or on someone that it doesn't belong to would be where I could see myself as wanting to do better.  But, as I allow agitation and [lovingly as possible] own it, I can walk through it and grow from it.

Without the awareness of agitation and discomfort, I would most likely stay stuck or here where I am at.  Stuck is no longer an option for me.  I will feel it, walk through it, let it go and grow from it.

May you be aware of all of your feelings.  May you feel them, walk through them (with as much love and ease as possible), let them go and grow from them. 

It just may be the best way to 'ride' this human life as we are all experiencing it today.

Ride the truth of you to a deeper level of understanding and trust of yourself [your feelings].

                                                       Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment